What’s the best practice project for beginners?
These were my very first 5 granny squares, as you may be able to tell. They were great for crochet practice for many reasons:
- It’s quick to finish one – no getting overwhelmed and quitting!
- Great practice for working in the round
- With each granny square, you will get better and better
- After you’ve created a few, you can put them together to make something great!
- It made me realize the importance of stitch numbers, count your stitches!
To make these starburst granny squares, I followed simplydaisy’s YouTube video below: